Monday, August 17, 2009

til we meet again


Some of our friends moved away, the Boyces. They lived a few doors down and were awesome! Jaime taught us so much. Sprouting, soaking, etc. Jaime also took our family photos. Thanks guys!
Jillian already really misses Jaden. Since Jaden is a little older, Jillian thought she was so cool. Any toy Jaden had, Jillian wanted. Anything Jaden did Jillian wanted to do it too. In fact, I finally was able to get Jillian a pair of sandals after claiming Jaden had a pair, I know I'm bad. As you can guess, she is pretty bummed Jaden is gone. That's her new thing too... "I'm bummed."

Before they left Jaime invited us down to a children's museum in SD. It was so nice of them and like nothing I had experienced before! Thanks guys! We miss you!











1 comment:

  1. ahhh... we miss you guys too. You have been such an amazing friend and I enjoyed all our 'hanging out' on the sidewalk :) Jadyn also loved Jillian and misses her too.
    Call us if you ever want to go to SF again! We are just a few hours away.

    ReplyDelete