Thursday, March 25, 2010

BOYohBOY


I love having a little boy. Okay, so he is still a baby... but I love it! He is my Little Man. He gets so much bigger everyday. It took Jillian so long to fit into the next stage of clothing. Well 3 months to be exact. As soon as she was three months she was in 3 month clothing, six months it was six month clothing... You get the picture. Well this little guy is already in his 3 month clothing! I don't know why, but I pictured him being just like Jillian. Nope. At his two week he was already a pound over his birth weight. Good Boy! Our doctor is kinda funny. He responded to this by saying to me, "You got cream!"
He also tried to reassure us about the circumcision by "bragging" a little. He said, "I don't mean to brag, but I have done around 500 of these things and I am quite good. The nurses all think so, too. Mothers will be changing their baby boys, and another mother will say:
Oh that's a good one! Who did that?
And then I have a new patient! And I later do their next boy!"
Yeah, he's really funny. He may sound creepy, but he definitely isn't. Just funny. So he assured us our little guy would "look good". "I don't want him to find me later and punch me out!"

Back to my baby, I love him! I thought going from one kid to two kids would be hard to handle. Again, Nope. I love having two. The more the merrier! Don't worry, I promise I won't have 10 kids. Manny is so good. He is a great sleeper at night and pretty mellow during the day. He does have his fussy moments. Like every evening of every.single.day.
And the boy can poop! In the hospital he pooped about 10 times a day! He still poops a lot! He toots and burps super loud too. It is hilarious! Jillian calls him the pooper and me the pooper scooper.

Manny loves baths and has started smiling tons along with the cooing. The conversations we have are very entertaining. Jillian loves hugging, holding, and playing with him. I am surprised at how good she is with him. I thought there would be tons of jealousy. Not yet, it might come later...
He loves her right back. Just stares and smiles. He also loves his Daddy. Kyle came home one day and Manny was content in his swing, until Kyle spoke. As soon as Manny heard his voice he started crying until KYLE picked him up. I did not do the trick. We love our little guy Our little Manny!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed I missed you guys when you were down. I heard Manny is just a doll:) I'm glad things are going well for you. And rummor has it that you might be coming back down? Too soon to get my hopes up? or should I start counting the days? Miss ya guys.

    ReplyDelete