Sunday, June 20, 2010

For Matt's graduation we had family in town. Since everyone was in town we decided to bless Manny. It was really nice because it also happened to be Father's Day. We all had so much fun together while everyone was here.
















Here we all are on Father's Day. We had everyone over after church for a BBQ. We had pictures before with both of our parents, but my stepmom accidentally deleted all the pictures on her camera. Oops! When she did that Kyle's parents and my mom were already gone. Sorry.





Happy Father's Day Kyle! I hope you really enjoyed it and know how special you are in our lives. You are a great dad and our kids adore you to say the least. You work so hard and I am so grateful for that. I am glad we have a day designated to you because you deserve it! Love you!













No comments:

Post a Comment