Wednesday, May 6, 2009

merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Lately I have been spotting different variations of my name. Yes, mine! First a few months ago in a Potterybarn Kids catalog. I couldn't quite tell if it was my name though. It was spelt really funny... Something like "Marali"
But today while browsing the Internet I came across it at anthropologie!

This is the "Marilee Bowl"
Pretty cute, huh?!
Will my name someday be one of the cute trendy one's? Hmmmm.....
I still think the way my name is spelt is the best though! Thanks mom and pops!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, i just caught up with your blog, and first of all, the sandcastle pictures are adorable. Also, i was showing brian a few months ago "merrily" earrings i came across on the anthropologie website. Same spelling! Still very unique, though.

    ReplyDelete