Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekendzzzzz

We have been really enjoying our weekends now that it is starting to heat up. The other night we went for a walk down at State Beach and were surprised to find what we thought was a giant sad castle. As we got closer we realized it wasn't a castle but a sand tractor type thing that was supposed to be collecting all the trash on the beach. Does that make sense? Here is the front:


And the side:
I really liked it. A very unique and creative way to remind people to pick up their trash and recycle. I hate it when people leave their trash on the beach!

Jillian decided she wanted to make her own sand castle
Kyle surprised her with her name. No she can't read yet, but I think she got the idea...

She then bossed Kyle into making her a chair. He was having so much fun in the sand! He got way into it. Jillian then got bored and threatened to sit on it. It was quite funny! Look at Kyle's face. He had so much fun!








One of my favorite things to do is go to the Street Fair. I LOVE it! I really enjoy going and seeing local people's talents and ideas. They are all so creative. It gives me so many ideas for things I could do or make. Kyle was such a trooper this year. I dragged he and Jillian along with me and we spent about four hours there! By the end of the day we were tired!






No comments:

Post a Comment