Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Anniversary

Kyle and I had our anniversary in May and weren't able to do too much to celebrate since it was such a busy crazy month. Despite the craziness Kyle managed to make it special and sweet. Here is something he gave me...


Something For You on our Anniversary:

Every sky's a brand new sky,
Uncanny once again;
And every kiss, a brand new kiss,
New one, no matter when.

And every love, a brand new love,
New cherished every day;
Though lips and heart may slowly age,
The awe-struck boy will stay.

And I will vow again to love
You each day of my life,
As though each morning were the first
We rose as man and wife.

Just as a meadow washed by rain
Is relit by the dawn,
Just so our love, as we grow old,
Will each day be reborn.

I love you!

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Love,

Husband

I am so blessed to be with such an awesome guy. Our path so far has been full of surprises and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us. It is magical to be able to share your life and dreams with the one person you love most. Having a family together and being our own little unit is so sacred to me and indescribably fulfilling. I love you hubs! Thanks for being my man!

I thought it might be fun to throw in some old, super crazy dating pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment