Monday, July 13, 2009

Kyle's Graduation!

Mr. Kyle Roberts is indeed a graduate! On the twenty - second of May Kyle received a dual bachelor's degree in Computer Networks and Network Security.
Both my family and Kyle's made an effort to be there for him on his big day to show how proud they are of his achievement.

Kyle's Dad & Mom, without whom none of it would have been possible.
Thanks!

Jillian was scared of the cap claiming Daddy was a pirate "captor"
AKA captain

Couldn't hold back the excitement! I am enormously proud of you, Kyle. You were a full time student, full time employee, full time dad, and full time husband. How you did it I may never know. What a relief it is to have it all be over. One of the many trials we will be so glad to see behind us. Thank you for staying up all those late nights and sacrificing so many things. You make it all possible.

I want to give a special thanks to my family for taking the time away from their crazy lives to drive the 10 hours to make it. It really meant the world to have you there and I know Kyle couldn't have asked for more. We can't thank you enough.




After the ceremony we headed over to P.F. Chang's for some yummy grub!

As a graduation gift my Dad and Karey treated us to a Padre game. It was a blast. Jillian loved the coaster ride there.







We headed over to State after eating at Fidel's on my families' last night. Of course the crazy drunk juggler dude was there. Just as we were about to leave, he pulled up my Dad. He was a great sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment