Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chocolate Malted Crunch

I was under the impression that there were no Rite Aids in Utah. Apparently I was so very wrong. After just reading a friend's blog and reading that she recently ate chocolate malted crunch ice cream, I started majorly complaining to Kyle.

Kyle: Oh I just saw one the other day.
Me: What?!
Kyle: Yeah
Me: Why didn't you tell me!!!
Kyle: I just saw it!

So anyways, I am a seriously hormonal prego. Which means I am on the verge of tears because one of my favorite indulgences I thought I couldn't have, I could have had.
The. whole. time.

As my eyes are filling up Kyle is laughing at me and making a pouty face with his lips. I've decided he's having the next baby. And I will not allow him to have his favorite ice cream and I will laugh at him when he can't eat sushi. I will also laugh when he can't surf, snowboard, or do anything of physical enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment