Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pregnancy

This is long overdue! It is about time I stop and write down a few things about my pregnancy before it is all over...




I will NOT miss all of the people who ask me when I am due. The women look at me like I am crazy or something is wrong while the men continue by telling me how huge their wives get. Poor wives, I think. If they only knew their husbands were telling me how fat their butts get. And they have to show me by moving their arms in a circular motion around their butt and upper legs, as if to say THIS big. Hmmmm, yeah I won't miss that. I won't miss waking up to acid reflex and bruised ribs. I will not miss having to wear boy clothes. Nor will I miss not being able to snowboard, ice skate, travel, etc.

I WILL miss my hubby telling me how beautiful I look and how much he loves my belly. I will miss the belly rubs he gives me which makes the baby move around like crazy trying to find his touch. I will miss the feet, knees, and elbows that poke my stomach out. I will miss my stomach moving and morphing into all different wierd shapes, and coning when I lye up or down. I will miss Jillian's giggles when she sees or feels any of this. I will miss her waking up in the morning and asking if the baby is here while peeking into the bassinet. I will miss all of the ultrasounds where we get to have sneak peaks at the little guy and take home his first photographs. I will miss listening to his heartbeat, but also the silence I still hear while he is on the inside. Most of all I will miss my big belly with him in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment