Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Road Trip

During the summer Uncle Matt and I took the kids on a little road trip up to Utah. It was really nice to be able to see all the family, especially my grandma. She is getting up there and I take advantage of all the time I can spend with her. I can feel it in my heart that soon she will leave us. Being my only living grandparent, it makes my heart ache to know she will be gone. I just have to remind myself that she will never really leave. I know she will always be with me. When the day comes for her to move on, I will not be angry. I will miss her but will be overjoyed knowing she is exactly where she wants to be. My grandmother is always telling her stories of her family. I have been so blessed to have been able to hear so many of them and learn from her life experiences. I am grateful she has taken such good care of her body and made it this long. My other grandparents were all smokers and in very poor health. Hope to see you very soon Grandma!











Sammy had puppies! They were little rollie pollies! Manny loved them, Jillian not so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment