Sunday, August 22, 2010

Four

Our little Jillian turned four. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It has gone fast and yet I can't remember life without her. I never knew I could learn so much from a little girl. Jillian's personality reminds me so much of my own as a child, but she is 10 times the person I was. So much kinder and more patient. Always looking out for others and creating a gift for someone. Her heart is too big for her little body. Her spirit must be older and wiser.

The day started out with a fairy princess party. We happened to have a fairy living in our yard at the time. Jillian was very intrigued by the fairy's beautiful abode. We all enjoyed brunch along with cupcakes and wishes. Let's not forget about the presents! After the little party Kyle painted some fingernails and took the birthday princess surfing.  To say he adores Jillian wouldn't do it justice. Kyle definitely melts around her.

We love you Jillian. Stay four as long as possible!







2 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the most perfect party for a perfect 4 year old. I love her! And I love the fairy house and that kyle did her nails. precious.

    ReplyDelete