Monday, April 6, 2009

My Job

I am so blessed to have such a loving and supporting husband. Everyday Kyle works hard to financially support our little fam so that I can stay home with our daughter, Jillian. I appreciate that he has faith in me as a mother to raise, direct, nurture, teach, discipline, and LOVE our daughter all day long. It is not always the easiest thing in the world to do.

There are the days when I find Jillian
on top of the fridge
OR
peeing on the carpet
OR
coloring on the wall
OR
smearing Mommy's waterproof mascara on anything and everything
OR
throwing a terrible twos tantrum
OR
having a food fight with herself
ETC.


But with all hard things there are the good. Trust me the bad are nothing compared to the good. One of the many blessings of being a stay at home mom is that I get to experience the firsts.
The first breaths, smiles, waves, noises, words, steps, laughs, etc.
This last week I had the opportunity to witness a few other firsts...

First encounter with a ladybug










First time you let your imagination take you on unforgetable adventures with a cardboard box









First time surfing with Daddy
Call me selfish, but I wouldn't trade my job for any other job in the world! I couldn't let anyone else experience those memories and bonding moments with my daughter but me, her Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment