Thursday, December 17, 2009

Park City Dinner with Mimi

My good friend Mimi has been up in Park City for a school snowboard trip she does every year. This is her very last one, because she finished school! Congrats to her.  We absolutely had to drive up and see her because I have missed her so much, and I will only continue to miss her. She is a very busy girl. She will be leaving soon for Kona, then China, then Ecuador, then will be living in Chile. By the way, there is no set end date for Chile. Plus she is in love with her Chilean boy, so it will be awhile...
I will however hopefully get to see her the end of February. I think we will both be in San Diego the same time.
So again, seeing her was mandatory! We had a great dinner and exchanged some Christmas/Birthday gifts. It was so nice to see her and catch up. She is definitely a part of the family.


1 comment:

  1. Merr - I love reading your blog! You're so creative and it keeps me close to all of you.
    I can just picture everything you write about.

    Love
    Lpass

    ReplyDelete