Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

During Thanksgiving we were so happy to have my Aunt Lindsay stay with us a couple of nights. She was visiting for the holiday from San Diego. We pretty much just took it easy. We treated her to dinner one night at this little Mexican restaurant around the corner from our house, and she loved it!

After staying with us she headed down to Provo to spend time with my Aunt Gail and her family. She ended up taking Jillian with her. It made me a little nervous. It was two nights away from home. When I asked Jillian if she wanted to go she was overjoyed. When I explained it was going to be two nights away and asked if she was sure she wanted to go she responded by wrapping her arm around my neck and saying something along the lines of "It's okay Mommy, I'll be back soon."

She had a blast with her "sleepover". Here my Aunt Gail is reading her a story.


 We all got together at my Dad and Karey's for Thanksgiving. The Cummings and Passmores. Cooking in the kitchen can get a little crazy with that many women in the kitchen. I don't know how the Cummings do it!
We had:
Aunt Lindsay,
Aunt Gail,
Jamie, Michelle, Kristen, Brittany (cousins)
Karey
Aly and me!
 
 This is what Kyle did while we were cooking...
 
 Jillian had so much fun with everyone. This is one of her favorite things to do with my Dad. He used to do it with us when we were kids, I'm surprised he can still do it!
 
Jillian of course found the ice cream.
 
She ended the night by reading stories with Karey.
 
 Happy Thanksgiving!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment