Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy!
Yay! So I just had a memorable birthday. Diane made a yummy meal and picked up the best carrot cake! Now, I don't like carrot cake, but this was good! She said she couldn't remember whether my favorite was cheesecake or carrot cake, so she took a guess and ordered carrot. Not liking carrot, I was just stoked she even went to the trouble. Then when we tried it, we all confessed that we were not fans of carrot, but were now! Afterwards Kyle took me to see The Nutcracker. He is so awesome!
And in Church the Sunday before, they asked whose birthday was going to be that week (refering to Jesus), and Jillian said, "Mommy's!"
That's my girl!






This is me enjoying the yumminess!






1 comment:

  1. Mer! Adorable blog! You have the cutest family ever. Agh. I'm so sorry I forgot about your birthday. I'm so bad... unless you tell me the day of, I'm guarenteed to forget. It's horrible I know, but please do not take it personal, it's not just you! So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And that is so so adorable what Jillian said in church. She is the cutest girl ever! We totally want to get together with you guys. We have to do it quick befor Lance starts school again. Anywho, hope you're great:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete